*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings:
All business. All over the mountain.
Setting the standard for total comfort and control, the Custom is a straight-laced assailant equipped with every shred essential. Tipping the scales on the light side, and built to survive nuclear winter, this year's kit gets updated with the easy-going control of a soft, lightweight hi-back. Add an all-around buttery flex, supple Primo strap package, and cushioning throughout and you get one binding that always delivers.
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK: NEW Ultra-Minimized Single-Component Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS: Primostrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: EVA Baseplate Cushioning
- Mismatched Colorway - One Purple, One Black Binding