*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Burton CO2 Snowboard Bindings:
Revving at the freeride redline.Put your boots behind the wheel of the ultimate freeride machine. From its style to its ride, everything about the CO2 screams pedal-to-the-metal performance. For hair-trigger control, diamond-cutter strength, and reduced weight, we've combined a carbon-blended baseplate and canted Real Mesh hi-back. Minimized straps wrap your boots in Burton's lightest, most comfortable restraints yet, while three separate cushioning components fully absorb high-speed vibrations.
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar with 30% Short-Glass Nylon Lower
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Real Mesh Hi-Back
- STRAPS: NEW Cored Ultrastrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Response: 8
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, and B3 Gel Heel Cushioning