*Available for US Shipment Only.
Revving at the freeride redline.Put your boots behind the wheel of the ultimate freeride machine. From its style to its ride, everything about the CO2 screams pedal-to-the-metal performance. For hair-trigger control, diamond-cutter strength, and reduced weight, we''ve combined a carbon-blended baseplate and canted Real Mesh hi-back. Minimized straps wrap your boots in Burton''s lightest, most comfortable restraints yet, while three separate cushioning components fully absorb high-speed vibrations.
Key Features of The Burton CO2 Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar with 30% Short-Glass Nylon Lower
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Real Mesh Hi-Back
- STRAPS: NEW Cored Ultrastrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Response: 8
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, and B3 Gel Heel Cushioning