*Available for US Shipment Only.
Snowboarding''s equivalent to a .44 Magnum. We''ve never been fired from a cannon, so Burton can only speculate that riding the C60 feels similar. Crazy light and ultra-responsive, this carbon concoction perfectly mirrors the explosiveness of riders like Nicolas Muller. Air-infused straps join a full line-up of cushioning, including the NEW FullBED system, to offer a seemingly contradictory blend of all-day comfort and high-caliber control.
Key Features of The Burton C60 Snowboard Bindings:
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Carbon Frame Hi-Back
- STRAPS: NEW Cored Ultrastrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, and B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Response: 9