Key Features of the Beats Pill XL Speaker:
Beats Pill XL is bigger, louder, and has a built-in handle so you can still pick up and go. This speaker is loud enough for a big room or your backyard BBQ. It connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device so you can take your music anywhere. With the Beats Pill family’s updated features, you can amplify or stereo your music with other Beats Pill XLs.
- TOTALLY PORTABLE - You’re good to take your music everywhere. Despite its bigger size, Beats Pill XL is still lightweight and has a built-in handle for extra portability. The Beats Pill XL frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
- TAP. PAIR. PLAY. - Pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your Beats Pill XL and create an instant connection. Sync two Beats Pill XLs by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap them together twice to stereo your music, making one Beats Pill XL the left output and the other the right.
- CHANGE TRACKS FROM YOUR PHONE - Pair the Beats Pill XL to your phone, laptop or any other Bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust the volume from up to 30 feet away.
- VISIBLE FUEL GAUGE - Dead batteries can kill your vibe in a flash. Beats Pill XL has a visible battery fuel gauge so you’ll always know how much power is left. Its rechargeable battery gives you 15 hours of continuous play and will automatically shut off after ten minutes of no signal detection to save power.
- CHARGE OUT - Keep the music going. Now you can charge your phone or external music device with extra juice from the Beats Pill XL