You Save $542.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Finish off the all mountain freestyle setup of your dreams with the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for men! Packed with features, these bindings were made to suit your aggressive style. Their hybrid baseplate is a blend of flex and support, and the low profile contour ankle strap provides a secure hold without getting in the way of your riding. The newly designed highback offers ultimate stability and responsiveness, and the subbase pads dampen shock to ensure all day riding comfort. Adjustable toe and heel ramps ensure a perfect, customized fit. Choose the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for your next trip and they will surely become your go to binding! Key Features of the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings:
- New Highback: Ample coring for lightness and flexibility
- Traditional Hybrid Baseplate
- Contour Ankle Strap: The 3D shape and cold-resistant gel ensure a bio-correct fit with your ankle. Low-profile for greater freedom.
- ConFormist.1 Toe Strap: Super conforming EVA for the best-fitting, lowest profile toe strap in snowboarding,
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop: A ton of leverage over both edges with side-to-side freedom; the most powerful of the UnderWrap designs
- SubBase Pad: Takes the edge off hard landings and reduces vibration
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramp: Customized fit to the length and shape of your boot
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: Tool-free strap length adjustment. Screw screws.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Tool-free forward lean adjustment
- 9Times Ankle Strap Positioning: You decide how much ankle support you want
- Highback Rotation: 0degrees to 12degrees of rotation places power where you like it
Your Boot Selection:
The Arctic Edge Snowboard Boots are not necessarily the most unique boots out there in terms of looks, but when it comes to performance it is clear that Arctic went all out. Starting with a low profile design that makes for a great blend of comfort and performance, this product amazes with little details like a sewn liner and articulated cuffs. Of course with a sole made from a mix of Phylon and Rubber, the Edge brings the best of both worlds with great grip, durability, and comfort all at once. Key Features of the Arctic Edge Snowboard Boots:
- Deluxe lace up liner
- Traditional lace system
- Low profile design
- Phylon and rubber 2 piece sole
- Synthetic leather and nylon combo shell
Your Board Selection:
The Sierra Reverse Crew has a directional twin shape for all mountain versatility performance. Biaxial fiberglass with carbon glides over the snow with buttery smoothness and makes your ride quick and responsive. The engineered core is super efficient and maintains energy through lightning quick edge to edge transitions. The sintered base is strong and durable, meaning you'll be ready to ride year after year. Ride hard and turn heads with fresh style on Sierra's Reverse Crew snowboard. Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base
- Length (cm): 151, 155, 159, 162
- Effective Edge (cm): 115.25 (151), 119.25 (155), 123.25 (159), 126.05 (162)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.9 (151), 29.41 (155), 29.89 (159), 30.12 (162)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (151), 25.2 (155), 25.4 (159), 25.7 (162)
- Sidecut (m): 7.52 (151), 7.79 (155), 8.08 (159), 8.31 (162)