Comp. At: $999.85
You Save $570.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Finish off the all mountain freestyle setup of your dreams with the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for men! Packed with features, these bindings were made to suit your aggressive style. Their hybrid baseplate is a blend of flex and support, and the low profile contour ankle strap provides a secure hold without getting in the way of your riding. The newly designed highback offers ultimate stability and responsiveness, and the subbase pads dampen shock to ensure all day riding comfort. Adjustable toe and heel ramps ensure a perfect, customized fit. Choose the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for your next trip and they will surely become your go to binding! Key Features of the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings:
- New Highback: Ample coring for lightness and flexibility
- Traditional Hybrid Baseplate
- Contour Ankle Strap: The 3D shape and cold-resistant gel ensure a bio-correct fit with your ankle. Low-profile for greater freedom.
- ConFormist.1 Toe Strap: Super conforming EVA for the best-fitting, lowest profile toe strap in snowboarding,
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop: A ton of leverage over both edges with side-to-side freedom; the most powerful of the UnderWrap designs
- SubBase Pad: Takes the edge off hard landings and reduces vibration
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramp: Customized fit to the length and shape of your boot
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: Tool-free strap length adjustment. Screw screws.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Tool-free forward lean adjustment
- 9Times Ankle Strap Positioning: You decide how much ankle support you want
- Highback Rotation: 0degrees to 12degrees of rotation places power where you like it
Your Boot Selection:
A combination of DC influences. Rider inspired. Skate influenced. Performance driven. The Rogan maintains the right amount of flex, comfort, and support to allow riders to hit all spots on the mountain nomatter what the condition. Key Features of The DC Rogan Snowboard Boots:
- Water Resistant Synthetic Leather Upper
- Traditional Lace
- Ergonomically Engineered 3D Tongue
- Articulated Upper Cuff
- Internal Ankle Harness
- Welded Backstay
- Molded EVA Midsole
- Functional Sole Design
- Flex: 6
Your Board Selection:
From slashing powder to hitting perfectly shaped features in the park, the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard is built for fun in the mountains. This board has a directional twin tip shape that lets you ride switch without losing performance, and with a reverse camber rocker profile you'll stay on top of light powder and ride straight through thick snow. Whether dialing tricks in the park or sending it down steep lines in the backcountry, the medium flex and easy edge to edge feel of this men's snowboard lets you take on the entire mountain. The sintered base glides smoothly across the snow while a radial sidecut helps this men's snowboard carve smooth arcs on the runs. Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base