Your Binding Selection:
The Matrix is designed with excellent all around freestyle
performance in mind. Tool free adjustability, our UniTec
Pro baseplate and ReacTEC highback and our ComforTEC
and new DiTec Lite straps, all work together to allow the
Matrix to deliver versatility and superior comfort and
control in any terrain and conditions. A perfect binding
to combine with boards from the Axis and Advantage
collections, the Matrix is easily customizable to meet the
fit and performance demands of a wide range of riders.
* UniTec Pro Baseplate - A solid one-piece fiberglass-reinforced construction with unique edge bevel offers superior structural integrity, maximum comfort and allows for optimum board flexing.
* Tool-free adjustable toe ramps puts a perfect boot/binding fit in your hands.
* EVA Pads - Shock absorbing EVA foam material reduces impact energy when hitting bumps and stomping landings.
* Disc Padding - Disc padding in the flat-bottom of the binding improves contact between the binding and boots of all sizes and prevents unnecessary foot pain, keeping the outsole 100% flat.
* ComforTec Strap - Anatomically designed, these straps are pre-shaped to fit over boots perfectly. An Integrated 3D reinforced frame offers secure hold with no pressure points for ultimate performance.
* DiTec Toe Strap - This feature adds length options and enhanced comfort and fit to the toe strap ensuring a perfect fit for all kinds of boot toe shapes. Effortless adjustability options allow fine-tuning of the length and pad centering for maximum performance and comfort.
* ReacTec - Artec straightened and heightened the high back profile, increasing the transfer of energy from the rider's calf to the edge of the board. High back rotation and tool-free forward lean adjustment combine for full adjustability. These changes were designed to give you maximum edge control and power transfer.
* Extended Highback EVA Padding - This offers the rider even more comfort through heelside turns and additionally prevents unwanted pressure points on the calf.
Your Board Selection:
The Cipher is my number one choice for bringing it to the mountain! Park, slopes or back
country, this board suites me anywhere! The HyperTec camber gives me the support that I
need when riding big kickers but it's still playful in the park and shreds for rails and smaller
features. It has mad pop, which I can't live without, and the stability to stomp anything. The
Cipher is my anywhere charger! -Kalle Ohlson
The Cipher is my favorite board ever because I can do everything with it; hit rails, jumps,
and pipe all in the same run. The HyperTec camber gives it pop and stability, but the flex is
smooth, so I can still do all the press tricks with it. -Pat Lynch
The Cipher is my "all the time board," my favorite. -Gus Engle Key Features of the Artec Cipher Snowboard:
- HyperTEC Camber
- TriTEC Sidewalls
- ComposiTEC Beam
- 4x2 Inserts / Stone Grinding
- Shape: Blunt Twin Tip Shape
- Laminates: NorTEC Fiberglass
- Base: AlphaTEC Base
- Core: SuproTEC Wood Core