Your Binding Selection:
The Matrix is designed with excellent all around freestyle
performance in mind. Tool free adjustability, our UniTec
Pro baseplate and ReacTEC highback and our ComforTEC
and new DiTec Lite straps, all work together to allow the
Matrix to deliver versatility and superior comfort and
control in any terrain and conditions. A perfect binding
to combine with boards from the Axis and Advantage
collections, the Matrix is easily customizable to meet the
fit and performance demands of a wide range of riders.
* UniTec Pro Baseplate - A solid one-piece fiberglass-reinforced construction with unique edge bevel offers superior structural integrity, maximum comfort and allows for optimum board flexing.
* Tool-free adjustable toe ramps puts a perfect boot/binding fit in your hands.
* EVA Pads - Shock absorbing EVA foam material reduces impact energy when hitting bumps and stomping landings.
* Disc Padding - Disc padding in the flat-bottom of the binding improves contact between the binding and boots of all sizes and prevents unnecessary foot pain, keeping the outsole 100% flat.
* ComforTec Strap - Anatomically designed, these straps are pre-shaped to fit over boots perfectly. An Integrated 3D reinforced frame offers secure hold with no pressure points for ultimate performance.
* DiTec Toe Strap - This feature adds length options and enhanced comfort and fit to the toe strap ensuring a perfect fit for all kinds of boot toe shapes. Effortless adjustability options allow fine-tuning of the length and pad centering for maximum performance and comfort.
* ReacTec - Artec straightened and heightened the high back profile, increasing the transfer of energy from the rider's calf to the edge of the board. High back rotation and tool-free forward lean adjustment combine for full adjustability. These changes were designed to give you maximum edge control and power transfer.
* Extended Highback EVA Padding - This offers the rider even more comfort through heelside turns and additionally prevents unwanted pressure points on the calf.
Your Board Selection:
Whether you're looking to ride rails and park jumps all day or get out and shred the mountain, this is the board for you. It's an all around machine that charges through any terrain. Its perfect balance of softness/stiffness and super mellow rocker allows for powerful presses & supreme board control. I've never had a rocker board with so much POP! -Johnny Miller
I ride the AltRocker a ton and I love it. Its super versatile and it holds up so well during the whole season. I had some heavy slams and heavy hits this year, and my AltRocker wasn't
damaged at all. This is a board you can buy and ride on anything. You just mount it up and do
whatever you wanna do, and the AltRocker will be there for you. -Hans Ahlund Key Features of the Artec Alt Rocker Snowboard:
- AlTEC Rocker
- MonoTEC Sidewalls
- 4x2 Inserts
- Shape: Blunt Twin Tip Shape
- Laminates: FiberTEC Fiberglass
- Base: ThetaTEC Base
- Core: IsoTEC Wood Core