Your Binding Selection:
You'll be shredding in no time with the Rossignol Battle Snowboard Bindings! The Rossignol company has designed this binding for entry level riders who need an added boost when learning to carve out their first turns. The Battle model binding is built with mainframe high backs that provide the added support needed on your heel edge, as well as baselight buckles that are strong and lightweight. They also come standard with a unique puffy pad footbed that aids comfort and makes the Rossignol Battle a must have binding setup!
Key Features of the Rossignol Battle Snowboard Bindings:
* Highback: Mainframe
* Straps: Draft
* Buckles: Baselight
* Footbed: Puffy Pads
* Baseplate: CPU
Your Board Selection:
With Softride construction that delivers consistent flex designed for young riders, the Nitro Ripper Snowboard 142 for boys provides the progressive platform your kid needs to take their skills to the next level. This youth board has a twin tip shape and centered stance for fantastic freestyle performance, and with radial sidecut and responsive Powercore poplar core with Bi-Lite biaxial fiberglass laminates, the Ripper Board can handle high speeds and rips deep tracks in the snow without sliding out. Featuring Flat camber that blends flotation in powder with powerful pop and a fast extruded Hi-Def FH base, the next generation will be flying all over the hill. Key Features of the Nitro Ripper Snowboard:
- Shape: Twin
- Youth Flex: Softride
- Width: Standard
- Powercore: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- Radial Sidecut: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- Hi-Def FH Base: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- Softride Flex: adapted construction providing a soft-flexing board even on the shortest sizes.