Your Binding Selection:
Avalanche Summit Snowboard Bindings are the surest way to keep your feet on the board! The interface is incredibly sturdy with the durability to last time after time. The fit that this binding provides is remarkable, neither too snug nor too loose. This amazing fit will allow you to glide down the hill and perform tricks more gracefully on your board.
* Polycarbonate baseplate
* 3D profile ankle strap and straps
* Padding on baseplate and strap
* Conventional strap
* High back with no heel cup
* Adjustable for growing feet
* Cushioned ankle and toe straps
Your Board Selection:
Having big feet as a snowboarder can be a drag, but with the Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard for men you get the width you need with high end performance. Built with a directional twin tip shape and medium flex, this board makes quick work of steep chutes and cliff lines while letting you throw rotations and stomp tricks switch in the park. Featuring biaxial fiberglass and carbon for fantastic pop and a reverse camber rocker profile, this snowboard floats on top of deep powder and tracks through spring slush while the wide design reduces toe and heel drag so you can lay into turns without sliding out.
* Directional Twin Shape is the most universal
* Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy
* Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
* Sintered Base