Your Binding Selection:
* Chassis: Two Piece Construction, Flex Heel Cup
* Highback: A-Symmetrical, Injected, Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
* Ankle Strap: Perforated Leather, 3D Textile, Embroidered M3 Logo
* Toe Strap: Non-Covered
* Ratchet: 4 Speed Adjustment
* Footbed: Adjustable Toe Ramp
Your Board Selection:
From slashing powder to going huge in the park, the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard is built for fun on the mountains. This board has a directional twin tip shape that lets you ride switch without losing performance, and with a reverse camber rocker profile you'll stay on top of light powder and ride straight through thick snow. Whether dialing tricks in the park or sending it down steep lines in the backcountry, the medium flex and easy edge-to-edge feel of this snowboard lets you take on the entire mountain. The sintered base glides smoothly across the snow while a radial sidecut helps the Reverse Crew snowboard carve smooth arcs on the runs. Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base