Your Binding Selection:
Avalanche Summit Snowboard Bindings are the surest way to keep your feet on the board! The interface is incredibly sturdy with the durability to last time after time. The fit that this binding provides is remarkable, neither too snug nor too loose. This amazing fit will allow you to glide down the hill and perform tricks more gracefully on your board.
* Polycarbonate baseplate
* 3D profile ankle strap and straps
* Padding on baseplate and strap
* Conventional strap
* High back with no heel cup
* Adjustable for growing feet
* Cushioned ankle and toe straps
Your Board Selection:
From slashing powder to going huge in the park, the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard is built for fun on the mountains. This board has a directional twin tip shape that lets you ride switch without losing performance, and with a reverse camber rocker profile you'll stay on top of light powder and ride straight through thick snow. Whether dialing tricks in the park or sending it down steep lines in the backcountry, the medium flex and easy edge-to-edge feel of this snowboard lets you take on the entire mountain. The sintered base glides smoothly across the snow while a radial sidecut helps the Reverse Crew snowboard carve smooth arcs on the runs. Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base