You Save $412.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Like a Lambo' with a leather sofa for seats. The P1.1 targets riders in search of peak to creek power in a softer, more forgiving package. The secret to its "best of both worlds" abilities lies in the unique dual-component baseplate construction. A softer flex underfoot increases mobility while a more responsive outer spar energizes edge control during blistering descents. Overshoot the landing and you'll appreciate the pillowy embrace of NEW FullBED cushioning Key Features of The Burton P1.1 Snowboard Bindings:
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 11% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Response: 6
Your Board Selection:
The Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard 160 is your best bet for fun on the slopes this winter. Perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike, this snowboard features a biaxial fiberglass build which allows for more strength whether you're pounding the slopes or just trying to learn for the first time. Once it's time to tackle the real tricky runs, the expertly engineered core construction will keep you going, with more efficient energy transfer along the edges of the board. Never worry about not having enough speed again! Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base