You Save $512.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Turn every line into a pillow line. Looking for something "cushioned" to ride that you won't be embarrassed to tell your friends about? The NEW FullBED joins forces with B3 Gel and under-baseplate dampening for a ride that's got more fluff than a marshmallow factory. But don't let the plush attitude fool you. Ultra-minimalist in design yet loaded with power, the Triad proves that total comfort and versatility can co-exist. Key Features of The Burton Traid Snowboard Bindings:
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: NEW Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Air Frame Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, and B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
Your Board Selection:
The Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard 160 is your best bet for fun on the slopes this winter. Perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike, this snowboard features a biaxial fiberglass build which allows for more strength whether you're pounding the slopes or just trying to learn for the first time. Once it's time to tackle the real tricky runs, the expertly engineered core construction will keep you going, with more efficient energy transfer along the edges of the board. Never worry about not having enough speed again! Key Features of the Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard:
- Directional Twin Shape is the most universal.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy.
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Sintered Base