Your Binding Selection:
Finish off the all mountain freestyle setup of your dreams with the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for men! Packed with features, these bindings were made to suit your aggressive style. Their hybrid baseplate is a blend of flex and support, and the low profile contour ankle strap provides a secure hold without getting in the way of your riding. The newly designed highback offers ultimate stability and responsiveness, and the subbase pads dampen shock to ensure all day riding comfort. Adjustable toe and heel ramps ensure a perfect, customized fit. Choose the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings for your next trip and they will surely become your go to binding! Key Features of the Rome S90 Snowboard Bindings:
- New Highback: Ample coring for lightness and flexibility
- Traditional Hybrid Baseplate
- Contour Ankle Strap: The 3D shape and cold-resistant gel ensure a bio-correct fit with your ankle. Low-profile for greater freedom.
- ConFormist.1 Toe Strap: Super conforming EVA for the best-fitting, lowest profile toe strap in snowboarding,
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop: A ton of leverage over both edges with side-to-side freedom; the most powerful of the UnderWrap designs
- SubBase Pad: Takes the edge off hard landings and reduces vibration
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramp: Customized fit to the length and shape of your boot
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: Tool-free strap length adjustment. Screw screws.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Tool-free forward lean adjustment
- 9Times Ankle Strap Positioning: You decide how much ankle support you want
- Highback Rotation: 0degrees to 12degrees of rotation places power where you like it
Your Board Selection:
Having big feet as a snowboarder can be a drag, but with the Sierra Reverse Crew Wide Snowboard for men you get the width you need with high end performance. Built with a directional twin tip shape and medium flex, this board makes quick work of steep chutes and cliff lines while letting you throw rotations and stomp tricks switch in the park. Featuring biaxial fiberglass and carbon for fantastic pop and a reverse camber rocker profile, this snowboard floats on top of deep powder and tracks through spring slush while the wide design reduces toe and heel drag so you can lay into turns without sliding out.
* Directional Twin Shape is the most universal
* Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon is stable and snappy
* Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
* Sintered Base