You Save $204.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
Providing you with amazing control of your board in the snow, the Rossignol Cobra V1 Snowboard Bindings for men are perfect for riders who want the best out of their winter gear. Whether you spend your days dialing your tricks in the terrain park or searching out fresh lines through the trees, with super supportive highbacks and durable low profile T6 aluminum heelcups, these men's bindings perform in any terrain. Padded footbeds feature adjustable gas pedal toe wedges that reduce drag and provide more leverage when leaning into turns. Padded ankle and toe straps lock you in for an amazingly comfortable and supportive fit as you shred the slopes. Key Features of the Rossignol Cobra V1 Snowboard Bindings:
- Lighter, stronger, better, faster.
- Nylon composite and fiberglass baseplate.
- Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup.
- Tool free adjustable gas pedal.
Your Board Selection:
The Fury is built for speed and performance. The 100% wood Performance Core and Radial Sidecut make this board smooth and responsive. The 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base and 360degree Edge protection make the Fury lightning fast and tougher than nails. Key Features of the Morrow Fury Snowboard:
- NEW! Morr-rock rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360 structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish VV Protect coating