You Save $212.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Rossignol Cobra snowboard binding is tough enough to handle the biggest drops and gnarliest landings and its HC-X 18 baseplate and Integral Impact pads smooth out even the roughest terrain. Key Features of the Rossignol Cobra V1 Snowboard Bindings:
- Lighter, stronger, better, faster.
- Nylon composite & fiberglass baseplate.
- Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup.
- Tool free adjustable gas pedal.
Your Board Selection:
The Fury is built for speed and performance. The 100% wood Performance Core and Radial Sidecut make this board smooth and responsive. The 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base and 360degree Edge protection make the Fury lightning fast and tougher than nails. Key Features of the Morrow Fury Snowboard:
- NEW! Morr-rock rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360 structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish VV Protect coating