Key Features of the Big Agnes Q-Core Sl Long Sleeping Pad:
Big Agnes discovered a way to make the quilted comfort of our beloved Q-Core even more compact and superlight with the insulated Q-Core SL. This superlight and super compact air pad comes in various widths and lengths as well as rectangular and mummy shapes. This is our lightest and most comfortable air pad available, utilizing the same technology as the Q-Core with Alternating I-beam Construction and X-Static synthetic insulation.
- Light and compact three season pads at 3.5”/9cm thick for extra comfort
- Estimated R-Value of 4.5
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad