Key Features of the Big Agnes Lone Spring 3 Tent 3 Person Gray/Red:
The Lone Spring series was designed with weekend backpackers, cash-strapped college kids and camping families in mind. We wanted a tent line that could march off to Philmont, get used and abused on the weekends or offer refuge on a solo getaway. The single door construction and durable fabrics ensure versatile, affordable tents built without sacrificing Big Agnes quality or our lifetime support.
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are polyester rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear sold separately - $22
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
||Lone Spring 3
|Fast Fly Weight
||5" x 25"