Perfect for anybody who wants a tent that is light enough for backpacking but tough enough for car camping, check out the Big Agnes Lone Spring 3 Tent 3-Person. Single door construction and a hub pole design give this tent its light toughness, and the waterproof coating on the fly and floor will keep you dry if a storm should blow in overnight. Plus, the reflective guylines and tent corners make it simple to find your way back to camp by headlamp light, and the included lightweight aluminum hook stakes make sure the wind cannot relocate your shelter for you. Experience the majesty of nature this season with the Lone Spring series from Big Agnes!
Key Features of the Big Agnes Lone Spring 3 Tent 3-Person Gray/ Red:
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are polyester rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear sold separately - $22
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
||Lone Spring 3
|Fast Fly Weight
||5" x 25"