Key Features of the Big Agnes Dream Island 15 Sleeping Bag Rust/Coal:
The Doublewide Series eliminates the need to zip two bags together, doing away with the gap between hoods and the chill of outside air when someone gets up at 2AM to use the loo. The Dream Island is our most deluxe option in the doublewide series, coming with all the extra space you imagined necessary to start doubling up your sleeping bag efforts. This Big Agnes System bag requires an ultra-wide and long 50"x78" rectangular pad or any two 25"x78" rectangular pads.
- Double wide bags are designed for two people
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Requires our Hinman 50"x78" pad or 2 -25"x78" rectangular pads coupled together
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pocket for each person holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Cotton storage sack and stuff sack included
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable cotton/polyester blend with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: Thermolite Quallofil - Short staple synthetic fibers with a patented seven-hole construction
||50" x 78"
|Stuff Sack Size
||XXL-12" x 23"
||12" x 14"