Key Features of the Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Regular Sleeping Pad:
- 20" x 72" x 2.5" 24oz
- Rated to 15 degrees
- Light and compact three season pad, with 2.5" of comfort
- PrimaLoft eco: synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials used in all 20" wide pads
- M3 synthetic insulation used in the 25" wide pad
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- 20" pads: Durable, lightweight 50D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It''s sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.
All Gear by: Big Agnes