Straight or shaped?
If you will use your skins for touring and weight and glide are of primary concern, a straight skin may be your best choice. If you climb a lot of vertical and your skis are considered "super-sidecut" (greater than 25mm difference between tip and waist), trimming your skins to fit the shape of your skis will give you more climbing performance.
For straight skins:
Subtract 4-6 mm from ski waist width. For example, if your ski waist is 74mm, a 70mm skin will fit properly.
For trim-to-shape skins:
Subtract 6-10 mm from ski tip width. For example, if your ski tip width is 108, choose a 100mm skin.
- Widths: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Length: 195cm
- New graphics and materials including better gliding Nylon plush
- Glue formulated for cold North American temperatures
- Lighter weight/more packable
- Trimmable to fit all sidecuts
- Durable hydrophobic synthetic material repels water, lasts longer
- Our deluxe tip and tail hardware is compatible with most tips, including rounded twin-tip designs
- Trim kit & storage sack included