The Matrix is designed with excellent all around freestyle performance in mind. Tool free adjustability, our UniTec Pro baseplate and ReacTEC highback and our ComforTEC and new DiTec Lite straps, all work together to allow the Matrix to deliver versatility and superior comfort and control in any terrain and conditions. A perfect binding to combine with boards from the Axis and Advantage collections, the Matrix is easily customizable to meet the fit and performance demands of a wide range of riders.
- UniTec Pro Baseplate - A solid one-piece fiberglass-reinforced construction with unique edge bevel offers superior structural integrity, maximum comfort and allows for optimum board flexing.
- Tool-free adjustable toe ramps puts a perfect boot/binding fit in your hands.
- EVA Pads - Shock absorbing EVA foam material reduces impact energy when hitting bumps and stomping landings.
- Disc Padding - Disc padding in the flat-bottom of the binding improves contact between the binding and boots of all sizes and prevents unnecessary foot pain, keeping the outsole 100% flat. Straps
- ComforTec Strap - Anatomically designed, these straps are pre-shaped to fit over boots perfectly. An Integrated 3D reinforced frame offers secure hold with no pressure points for ultimate performance.
- DiTec Toe Strap - This feature adds length options and enhanced comfort and fit to the toe strap ensuring a perfect fit for all kinds of boot toe shapes. Effortless adjustability options allow fine-tuning of the length and pad centering for maximum performance and comfort. Highback
- ReacTec - Artec straightened and heightened the high back profile, increasing the transfer of energy from the rider's calf to the edge of the board. High back rotation and tool-free forward lean adjustment combine for full adjustability. These changes were designed to give you maximum edge control and power transfer.
- Extended Highback EVA Padding - This offers the rider even more comfort through heelside turns and additionally prevents unwanted pressure points on the calf.