*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Analog Arto Jeans:
Put on a pair of these Analog Arto jeans and you're ready to paint the town red and still have enough left over for a hike or bike in the mountains. At home in the city, at home in the woods, with a price of under $50.00, these wear-anywhere pants are truly a must have in every guys wardrobe. Stylish, rugged, and durable, the button-fly, twisted outseams, and custom double back right pocket make the Analog Arto jean compare favorably to pants costing twice the price. This item moves quickly. Don't be left out. Order yours today.
- Arto Signature Fit
- 99.5% Cotton/0.5% Spandex (Thunder, Selector)
- 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex (Nickel)
- 17 inch leg opening with zip to widen
- Multiple lengths available
- Arto's signature button fly fit: 17" leg opening. Med. rise, straight leg
- Arto's signature hardware package including gold finish logo shanks, back patch, and interior waistband screen print
- Double back pocket construction and reinforcements
- Custom belt loops
- Coin pocket with selvage detail
- Extra large bartacks to replace rivets