2L fabrication, tech insulation and rider-inspired features add tactical superiority to your cold weather armor.
No need to duck and cover when you’ve got the longer length and rugged weatherproofing of the military surplus inspired Analog Solitary Jacket. Attacking the mountains or running urban operations, its 2L fabrications repel the worst storms, zonal mapped THERMOLITE® Insulation adds lightweight warmth, and the full spectrum of rider-inspired features add functionality all winter long.
- Surplus Camo Colorway: 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- True Black, Soil, and Copper Colorways: 2-Layer Peached Moleskin Plain Weave Fabric
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (40G Throughout) and Taffeta Lining
- True Black, Soil, and Copper Colorways: Printed Lining
- Waterproof/Breathability: Surplus Camo Colorway: 10,000MM, 5,000G, True Black, Soil, and Copper Colorways: 10,000MM, 25,000G
- Fully Taped Seams
- Adjustable Fulltime Hood
- Back Seam Gussets for Movement
- Adjustable Velcro® Thumb Cuff Link
- Internal Media and Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
- Lifetime Warranty