You could rub two sticks together, but this blizzard-grade down jacket will get the fire going, and even better, let you wear it.
When it’s time to really batten down the hatches and give the thermometer the finger, the Analog Innsbruck Down Jacket is your partner in crime. Its weather-defeating 2L fabrication wraps a sauna-strength helping of 800 fill responsibly sourced down insulation, and if you do start to roast, armpit vents let you ditch excess heat in a hurry. Extra length keeps the warmth tucked in, while internal pockets keep your gear organized on the mountain or just on the go.
- 15,000mm /10,000g
- 100% Polyester
- 470 Gram Synthetic Down
- Taped Seams
- Adjustable Full-Time Hood
- Sherpa Lined Hood for Warmth
- Adjustable Velcro Thumb Cuff Link
- Internal Media & Defogging Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
- Satin PLA Lining By 13th Witness
- Fit/Length: Regular/Mid-Long