Like cranking Motorhead in a Humvee, this jacket is high-performance function with subversive military style.
Slednecks like to say, "speed's your friend, power's your buddy," and with its 2L waterproofing and savvy military pullover style, the Analog Highmark Anorak is the equivalent when it comes to riding. Whatever you put it through, tech features like an adjustable fulltime hood and taped seams let you run it fast, while armpit vents let you run it hard.
- Keef / Surplus Camo Colorway 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric / 2-Layer Cotton Polyester Plain Weave Slub Fabric (10,000MM, 25,000G)
- Avant Garde Colorway 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric (10,000MM, 5,000G)
- True Black / Dark Charcoal and Deep Purple / Masonite Colorways 2-Layer Cotton Polyester Plain Weave Slub Fabric (10,000MM, 25,000G)
- Shell Mapped with Analogic Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- Adjustable Fulltime Hood
- Laser Cut Waterproof Zippers
- Adjustable Thumb Cuff Link
- Kangaroo Pocket, Plus Three Dump Pockets
- Internal Media and Goggle Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
- Lifetime Warranty