Athalon’s "The Glider" Boot Bag is loaded with features to suit your active lifestyle.
Key Features of the Athalon The Glider Boot Bag:
- 19.5”L x 11”H x 13.5”D (2896 cubic inches)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- The Glider has tons of functions. It’s the Ultimate Adventure Bag that is a patented new Travel System
- Backpack: can be carried in a north/south direction with its hide-away backpack straps - As a backpack, the design distributes heavy weight, and gives maximum comfort while lightening the heaviest cargo
- Carry-all: Can be carried horizontally and comes with detachable shoulder strap - Top and side ergonomic handles give lots of versatile carrying options
- Over-under section: Great for boots or equipment. Internal dividers not only organize, but protect
- Internal dividers are collapsible so you can organize and protect your equipment, boots, and clothing
- Interior zip-around trap door allows the bag to become adaptable for larger items
- The bottom section is vented for aeration of boots and shoes
- On either side, there are fully organized pockets
- The top section features a full three-sided access opening, mesh wall pockets, music port, and exterior bungee cords.
- The bottom section accommodates one pair of Ski/Snowboard boots and protects them with padded dividers.
All Gear by: Athalon