We''ve lightened up out traditional N-3B parka to create a modern variation. This men''s parka features a trans-nylon, water-resistant shell with nylon lining. The zip-front has a button and loop closure storm flap to keep the wind out. The nylon-web oxygen tab with contrast stitching is a unique detail that pays homage to the mil-spec tab that pilots used to clip their masks to.
NOTE: Because this is a lightweight parka the sleeves do not have knit cuffs like some of Alpha''s other styles.
- Alpha wings screen print on the back neck area
- The parka has an adjustable snorkel hood
- The Ambrose has two snap-close welt chest pockets
- Two Lower zip-close and snap pockets
- Interior snap-close pocket
- Alpha''s signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve
- Drawstring waist with leather stoppers
- This men''s flight jacket has a standard fit
- Light-Weight - Suitable for Spring/Fall, temps above 40°F