The M-65 is the classic U.S. military field coat. Manufactured to military specifications, the Alpha M-65 represents the best in military fashion while retaining its military elements for functional use. The M-65 was designed to be oversized, allowing soldiers to carry ammunition and all their gear - Alpha's M-65 stays true to this oversize design.
* Note: The Mil-Spec M-65 is oversized to carry extra gear; for a tighter fit, select 1-2 sizes smaller; the sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the Slim Fit M-65 as they have two different fits and the variation between sizes differs for each.
- Mil-Spec roll-up hood, waist draw-cords, and brass zipper with fasteners provide all weather protection
- Mil-Spec bi-swing back for ease of movement
- Mil-Spec Velcro cuffs to cover gloves, keeping rain, sleet, and snow out of the jacket
- Mil-Spec NYCO® sateen fabric is stylish and wind, water, and tear resistant for extreme durability
- M-65 liner sold separately for extra warmth
- Mid-Weight - Climates ranging 25°F to 40°F