The Tencza ADV men's snowboarding boot have heritage adidas styling and are ready to ride. A moldable liner and customizable lacing system let you dial in your comfort, while the durable, flexible design means you're ready to perform wherever the trail takes you.
- Single H3 Boa coiler system is retractable and locks for ease of entry and an optimal fit with on-the-fly adjustment
- Bronze level heat-moldable EVA and polyurethane liner with 3D-molded tongue for a natural fit
- 3D-molded tongue for a more natural progressive flex and longer boot lifespan
- Inner ankle harness with speed lacing system secures your foot inside the liner and shell for a no-slip fit
- Molded EVA sockliner for comfort and support
- EVA outsole for reduced weight and superior cushioning
- Medium soft flex: 4/10