Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight. Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreloft 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity. These Coreloft insulated pants are designed to keep you warm on the coldest days, or to be used as an extra outer layer during low activity moments in the mountains.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tinthan 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.