This super-light silkweight base layer is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Non-chafing label
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.