Seemingly simple, the Mentum Tee is rooted in the technical and crafted for performance on the trail. Made from Crystalis™, a polyester/spandex blend, the Mentum provides a high level of stretch, UPF 50+ sun protection and quick drying performance. The crew neck design provides coverage, the women’s specific Athletic fit is streamlined without binding. Strategically placed seams are placed to minimize irritation under pack straps, and the longer hem stays comfortably secure under a hipbelt.
The Mentum and other Arc’teryx Traverse products focus on minimalist, versatile designs that bring ease and simplicity to hiking and trekking. Consisting of footwear, packs and apparel, every aspect is finely tuned and specifically crafted for exploration on foot. Working as a system, Traverse products balance weight with durability and are designed with trail specific features and the Arc’teryx commitment to freedom of movement.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Women''s specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile
- Weight: 110 g / 3.9 oz
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length