Key Features of the Flow Solitude Snowboard:
Flow Snowboards brings you speed, agility and precision with the newly redesigned Flow Solitude Snowboard.
- Flow's patented Whiskey X construction features Titanal reinforced inserts beneath the heel and toe to direct the rider's energy to the board's key control areas to allow for higher speeds with less effort.
- The 2011 Solitude delivers a directional shape for a setback freeride feel.
- Pow-Rock rocker lets you fl oat in the powder using its long, mellow reverse camber with a convex base and has camber underfoot for extra power and unmatched speed.
- With a Sintered 4000 base, the Solitude allows you to pump the base full of wax and hit top speeds during long backcountry missions and while cruisin' groomers.
- All New Whiskey Bars distributes massive pop without adding stiffness through a unique, custom designed, precured carbon shape for railing carves while delivering maximum pop.
- Flow's All New Progressive DualTransitional sidecut blends our progressive sidecut with fl at sections at the binding areas for added grip without ruining your carve. This one of a kind sidecut gives you the grip you want and the control you need at high speeds or wherever your riding may take you.
- Flex: 4.5
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)