The Head AK SC I Snake Camber Snowboard is the board for effortless enjoyment on epic powder days. The S - Camber amplifies that unforgettable floating sensation, and Head's super fast sintered base, IS 7200, will take you anywhere. Stable at high speed with the Intellifibers and cross carbon inserts for a fast edge to edge response. We even increased the tail to ride switch with ease. Enjoy!
Key Features of the Head AK SC I Snake Camber Snowboard:
- The snake shape moves the camber to the tail of the board. This unique camber design naturally pushes the nose of the board towards the sky as soon as you strap in. Gives you impressive floating ability and ease in initiating turns with a great edge grip. With the high tail you are easy able to ride switch in powder.
- Intellifibers: The intellifibers are Pfizer fibers in the board which ensure stability at all speeds. The fintellifibers capture vibrations and automatically make the board stiffer for greater control.
- Select Core Ultralight: Poplar wood - the lightest density wood core available on the market. Specifically designed for boards where weight really matters.
- Cross carbon inserts: Quick edge to edge response.
- Sintered base: High end sintered base with high wax absorption and dense molecular structure for killer durability and easy maintenance.
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
- Slick Grind 35 Base Tuning: 35 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> stone --> cork --> fleece --> wax
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)