Key Features of the Slash ATV Snowboard 165 (XL):
A Directional Twin board with full cam ber for full control. This is the original board I
shaped as my pro model with the vision of creating a powerful, lightweight and reactive
ride. Shape-wise I've taken a minimalistic yet fun approach with a re-curve on the nose
and tail, which saves material and weight but also stan ds up with out tippin g over like
rounded boards can do! By combining our vision with some serious testing we created the
all new Forever Woo d Core. Clearly this board is treated very special using nothing but
the best materials around in a unique but functional shape that will take you anywhere
you want to go.
The CAMBER profile is the traditional snowboard profile used since the beginning
of snowboarding. The camber profile is designed to distribute weight evenly and
increase pop. it will give you a really precise snowboard with a snappy, reactive
- Stiffness: 6
- REACTIVE FLEX: The most advanced board technolog y available today! A composition of two unique fiberglass layouts in combination with our new lightweight wood cores that are specifically assembled and profiled by our engineers in Switzerland. Reactive Flex gives our boards the ability to also flex across the width. So, however you bend the board it will react the best way imaginable. For example if you jump on a park rail for a boardslide, the board edges lift up, creating a convex base which minimizes your chance of catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board edges flex downward, creating a concave base which makes your edge bite more into the turns. This is automated flex in 3d!
- FOREVER WOOD: Combining four different lightweight wood species: paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar to create a premium wood core that reduces weight while increasing reactivity, pop and longevity in extreme conditions. We are using only European FSC wood species assembled and profiled in our own swiss woodshop to get the best precision in conjunction with the Reactive Flex Technolog y.
- BURIED TREASURE: This is our ultimate combination of carbon, kevlar and basalt fibers developed to increasingly benefit all the aspects of your board. The effects are lightness because the connecting strenght of fiber allows us to slim the cores thickness, it adds reactivity to the board like response and torsion because of the strategical placement of these fibers.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION: Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board's sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board's outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- TIP PROTECTORS: Thin and light, but surprisingly strong, aluminum protectors on the tail and/or nose protect the board from the damage that can result from impacts. This small detail makes a big difference for the durability of the deck, especially if your repertoire is more park/urban focused.
- BASE 9900: Racing-9900, the fastest and densest sintered base on the market today. It also provides the most impactresistant surface available. This performance base will allow you to the lead the pack wherever you are headed. Its high-density molecular structure holds wax longer.
- DIAMOND STONE FINISH: Diamond-structured stone grinding is the best possible base finish. The grinding occurs on two axes to maximize glide, and to optimize the durability of the base. It eliminates the slow, suction feel that comes with one dimensional base finishes. This is just an extra step we take to ensure your board performs.
- EDGES: Our edges have 35% more steel than stock edges from other companies. They are quite simply stronger and more durable than the alternatives. They feel substantial and will take a beating.
- KICK STAND: Our Identity shape saves material and weight but also stands up without tipping over like rounded boards do!
|Running Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)