*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Abacus Splitboard:
Intermediate to Advanced: The Abacus Split is a highly versatile backcountry machine built around a reclined version of our System Set of Rocker Technologies to provide the arc-it-in, floating-over dominance you expect from a reverse camber design, yet with the right amount of snow contact for real ”on-ski” performance.
- Power Ply Top - structural, performance enhancing real wood
- Ply made with premium burled eucalyptus
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs – works with all splitboard bindings
- Mixed Glassing – a triax/biax blend for all-mountain shredding
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Tip and Tail - added pop and durability
- Blended Paulownia-Poplar wood core - lighter weight durability
- 360-Degree Full Wrap Sidewalls – durability and impact resistance
- Sintered Base - a faster, more durable material
- Stainless steel tip and tail protectors for added durability