The Flow Merc Snowboard is value packed with enough performance to podium on the Dew Tour.
Key Features of the Flow Merc Snowboard:
- Flow''s signature super mellow EZ-Rock camber offers a slightly convex base for super easy turning, combined with mellow reverse camber between the feet, and a fl at base toward the tip and tail giving you a nice, poppy flex with a soft feel.
- The Merc is a slightly directional shape for an all-mountain feel.
- An extruded Optix 2000 high density base for added strength on any terrain and easy maintenance for more time riding and less time waxing.
- Our Truflex core is designed to give the rider unmatched all-around response.
- EZDualTransitional sidecut makes turn initiation easier by using a mellow radius between the feet and at the tips, while blending in a tighter radius for quick and easy carving.
- Flex: 3
|Effective Edge (cm)||123||126|
|Tip/Tail Width (cm)||30.2||31.5|
|Waist Width (cm)||26.2||27|
All Gear by: Flow