*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the GNU Riders Choice C2 PBTX Wide Snowboard:
Designed by Zach Leach, Nate Ferrel and crew with a focus
on park this all terrain freestyle pickle is well polished and
road tested in every condition imaginable all over the
mountain. Award winning asymmetric sidecuts and
construction balance the different turning mechanics
required for heelside and toe side turns. C2 Banana Camber
combo geometries provide confidence building end to end
stability on big park and backcountry booters, float in pow,
control in critical situations, slide through rails and pop out
of everything. You can ride a banana about 3cm shorter than
a traditional board even in pow because they float so well
and hold incredibly on hardpack and ice. Your jib board is
your pow board, your pow board is your park board.
Balance through asymmetry!
Graphic by Portland based best buddies and design
duo: JOLBY. Jolby is one part Josh one part Colby
2 parts coffee, all parts awesome.
- C2 BTX Banana Camber Combo
- New! Twin Asym. Geometries
- Balance Through Asymmetry
- Mervin Ag1 Sustainable Woodcore
- Quasi Glass
- Sintered Base
- Regular Flex- 5 - 7
- Length (cm): 158W, 162W, 166W
- Effective Edge (cm): 120 (158W), 122.5 (162W), 125 (166W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 31.1 (158W), 31.2 (162W), 31.3 (166W)
- Waist Width (cm): 26.8 (158W), 26.8 (162W), 26.8 (166W)
- Sidecut (m): 7.8 (158W), 8 (162W), 8.1 (166W)