*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the GNU Carbon Credit BTX Wide Snowboard:
Banana Magne-Traction! Award winning technology, handmade in the USA by snowboarders at Mervin Manufacturing, proven sandwich
construction, aspen core, twin geometries and a great price. Banana Technology is easy to ride, rips the hardpack, kills the jibs, floats powder
unbelievably. The Magne-Traction serrated edges give you awesome control and edge hold even on ice. All terrain freestyle performance for new
traditionalists of all ability levels..... a Carbon Credit is all you need to go from beginner to pro. Also available in wides. Bananas are fun and
easy to ride! TWSNOW Good Wood Winner!
Graphic by gnu art director Tim "Pinski" Karpinski. Living in Portland, Oregon, he spends his days running his art gallery -
Together Gallery - and designing all things Gnu in his studio. His turn ons include: sailboats, kittens and flowers.
- Banana Tech BTX
- Twin Geometries
- Mervin Sustainable Woodcore
- Bi-Axial Glass
- Flex 4-5 Depending On Size
- Wides Flex 6-7 Depending On Size
- Length (cm): 156W, 159W, 162W, 165W
- Effective Edge (cm): 119 (156W), 121 (159W), 123 (162W), 125 (165W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 30.6 (156W), 30.7 (159W), 30.8 (162W), 30.9 (165W)
- Waist Width (cm): 26.7 (156W), 26.7 (159W), 26.7 (162W), 26.7 (165W)
- Sidecut (m): 8.3 (156W), 8.4 (159W), 8.4 (162W), 8.5 (165W)