*Available for US Shipment Only.
Legal performance enhancement. No one's claiming Kevin Pearce is dusting his breakfast cereal with HGH, but it's obvious that something's giving him an advantage. Setting a standard that the competition can't even fathom, the Vapor is so refined and effortless to ride that it brings the best out of anyone who gets on it. Just ask Kevin, the Vapor's NASA-grade performance enhancements should practically be on trial with Congress. WINNER OF TWSNOW'S GOOD WOOD BOARD TEST.
Key Features of the Burton Vapor Wide Snowboard:
- Vaportech Construction
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- FEEL: 6
- CORE: Vaportech Alumafly Core with Multizone EGD and Negative Profile
- FIBERGLASS: Carbon Vaporskin Lite with Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered N2O WFO Vision
- EDGES: Stainless Steel Pressure Distribution Edges with Grip and Rip Tune
- SIDEWALLS: Slantwall
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip and Infinite Ride
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)