A double decade icon and the most trusted board ever. Any trick, any terrain…the Custom delivers.
Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. These days, the one-board answer to all terrain adds exclusive ingredients like Carbon Highlights and Squeezebox core profiling to the mix for drastic weight-savings, crisper pop and, and deluxe handling to pilot through the mountain’s mixed bag. The precision and stability of camber is the top choice for pros like Mikkel Bang, while Flying V™ combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Flying V
- Shape: Directional Shape, Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered WFO Base
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges
- Design_Features: Squeezebox, The Channel, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
|Effective Edge (cm)||119||112.0||125.5||131.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.84||30.15||30.48||31.10|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.84||30.15||30.48||31.10|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.6||25.8||26||26.4|