*Available for US Shipment Only.
100% Team Driven. The Believer is ready to take your tricks to the backcountry and just as willing to warm up in the park. Designed and inspired by Bryan Fox, Eero Niemela, Louie Fountain and Shaun Mckay, we have taken everything we know and they know about freestyle performance and tweaked it for their needs. The slightly longer tip and tail and Twin-tip Hyper Progressive Sidecut combined with the NEW! Hybritaper Construction instills confidence that every spin will maintain stability and control while the NEW! Multi Light Coretakes lightweight strength and lively flex to new levels.
Key Features of The K2 Believer Snowboard:
- Tip Tech: Hybritaper: Takes our current Hybrid Construction, and tapers out the core at the tip and tail to reduce the swing weight. We blend the tips from a cap into a thin sandwich removing the sidewall where you don''t need it
- Shape: Hyper Progressive: Allows for ultra fine adjustment at any speed and in any condition. An infinite number of different radii are blended together flawlessly from mellow in the tips, to more aggressive in the center, thus allowing you to have exactly the right sidecut at any moment throughout your turn
- Stance: 1" Back
- Core: NEW Multi Light: Includes two strips of Honeykomb material between the bindings and the rails
- Glass: Biax Top, Triax Base: Glass with a directional element stiffens the board torsionally. Best bet for improved edge hold
- Torsion Forks: Carbon: Collective performance package that delivers super high speed stability and responsiveness, powerful pop and energetic maneuverability
- Laminate Matrix: Carbon/Kevlar
- Base: Sintered 4000: Fastest natural base material available. Durable, Absorbs wax faster, Retains wax longer
- Base Bevel: 1 Degree
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)