Key Features of the Rome Graft Snowboard:
If you are looking for a high performance snowboard then look no further than the Rome Graft Snowboard. This is the board of your dreams with a powerful Pop Matrix core that will blast through even the roughest terrain. The Rome Graft board is made in the directional twin style shape and features a sintered base that will be durable, no matter what you run it over. Basalt impact plates are used to further add to the strength and sturdiness of the board and its bindings.
- Pop Core Matrix- It is important that the inside of your snowboard is wood so it reduces vibration and lasts many seasons.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate- Biaxle or a 90 degree fiberglass weave is soft flexing for easy presses, jibs and butters. When you add carbon fiber, you will see increased ollie power. This is a very fun stiffness.
- SinterTrue Base-- A fast wax absorbing base that is more durable to handle the abuse of rails.
- Carbon Centerline Stringer Technology- Carbon fiber down the center of the board to increase torsional stiffness.
- Basalt Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
- Waist Width: 149 - 248mm, 151 - 249mm, 153 - 250mm, 155 - 251mm, 158 - 252mm, 160 - 253mm