*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Custom X Snowboard:
Revving at the freestyle redline.
The true feel of a wood core, the snappy suspension of camber, and the electrified edge-control of NEW Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage,the 2011 Custom X is packed with more power, precision, and pop than any wood core board before it. Piloted by the cream of today's freestyle crop,Frederik, Kazu, Peetu, Marko, and Charles Reid,this battle axe is ready to destroy everything from back bowls to super park with agility and grace.
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
- Tram Package
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Dragonfly Core with Multizone EGD and Positive Profile
- FIBERGLASS: Vaporskin with Triax Fiberglass, NEW Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage, and Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EDGES: Frostbite Edges with Grip and Rip Tune
- SIDEWALLS: Slantwall
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip and Infinite Ride
- Length (cm): 160
- Effective Edge (cm): 125
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.44
- Waist Width (cm): 25
- Sidecut (m): 8.19