Key Features of the Sapient Chris Coulter Snowboard 159:
This pro-model from Sapient combines their top of the line components and construction to make a solid stick for advanced to expert shredders. The ABS sidewalls smooth bumpy terrain and absorb impact from rails. Its dialed-in Transitional sidecut lets you rip powder at mach speed or control your flow through the park. Chris Coulter had one of his good friends supply the original artwork to make his signature deck as unique look as good as it rides.
- Board Shape: True Twin and Directional
- Transitional Sidecut: Our sidecut radius is a segment of two circles (transitional). They work in harmony with our core profile for balanced performance and progressive pressure distribution. Hit these boards on a hard turn and youll see what we mean.
- HPBFusion3 Core: Strategically engineered to enhance your riding ability. It combines Poplar with Beech to create one of the best woodcores on the market. Special (memory retaining) glues are used to bond everything together and don't jeopardize the weight.
- CQ4 Laminate: Unidirectional, bi-directional (0-90 degrees) and multi-directional Quadraxial glass, powered up with carbon stringers. Classic performance with strength and durability.
- VsT 7200 Base with Struc Turn: UHMW and high density PE sintered 7200 base. With the inclusion of Struc Turn, this base is high quality, fast, durable and very easy to repair.
- ABS30 Sidewall: 30 degree ABS sidewalls increase power transfer over the edge and helps protect the core. All ABS sidewalls are polished to perfection.