*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The K2 Jibpan Snowboard 159cm:
Jib the entire mountain. Playing off the success of the EVER so popular WWW, this years Jibpan has been completely redesigned to butter anything and stomp EVERything. A forgiving flex paired with K2's WH4 core and NEW ICG 20 glass, the Jibpan yields powerful pop while remaining playful and lively. Harshmellow tech kills chatter, vibrations and shock from flat landings while the Jib Tip design integrates a longer effective edge with shorter nose and tail, allowing you to drop down 5cm in board size without losing the stability of a longer board.
- Harshmellow-Integrated: A thin layer of Harshmellow synthetic polymer, designed to absorb high frequency vibrations associated with riding at high speeds
- Tip Tech-New Jib Tech: Our Jib Tip design integrates a longer effective edge with shorter nose and tail, allowing you to drop down 5 cm in board size without losing the stability of a longer board. Perfecting those jibs and butters is now easier than ever!
- Shape-NEW Twin Tip Hyper Progressive
- Core W4: WH4 Core maximizes absolutely every element of our core. With a greater percentage of Honeykomb than the WH3 Core, its engineered to maintain durability at minimal weight
- New ICG 20 Top/Triax Base
- Torsion Forks-Carbon Matrix II: Matrix I performance enhanced with additional carbon bracketing the center of the tip and tail = Unrivaled ollie performance, powerful pop and fine tuned edge control
- Extruded 4000 Base: Fastest Natural Base Material, Durable, Absorbs Wax Faster, Retains Wax Longer
- Base Bevel: 1Degree
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)