*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Factory Prime Race Snowboard:
A professional tool for riders who race for food. If you don't have a coach to ask if you're ready, then you're not ready. Each model is tuned to a specific rider profile and specific race course formats-identical to the boards in use by Burton's pros. This mini length is designed by and for kids who race.
- Wood Precision Core: milled to precise specifications for tine-tuned flex
- Triax Glass Laminate for edge-gripping torsional stiffness
- Tough Vertical Sidewalls protect the core with ABA
- Full wrap, full protection edge
- UHMW 2000 grade or Electra 4000 grade sintered base for speed and wax absorption
- 3D for the most stance options from the fewest inserts
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)