The ultimate in deep-day float and freeride versatility in a board that hauls ass on the way up and the ride down.
When the mad scientists at Craig's Proto Facility thought up the Dump Truck, the next logical step was to open the door to ultimate float for earn-your-turn missions. The splitboard version of the Family Tree's big mountain mover utilizes the same directional shape, featuring a 15mm taper and directional camber bend. This means it turns easy and floats with authority, especially when combined with Burton's Balanced Freeride Geometry which creates a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base yet turns tight and quick with the responsiveness expected from a directional deck.
Graphic Story: Once again, veteran Burton photographer Dean "Blotto" Gray's pristine landscapes serve as the graphics for the Family Tree lineup, with tonal imagery shot right here in our home state of Vermont.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional [15MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core with Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Recycled Sintered WFO
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Dean Blotto Gray
- Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
|Effective Edge (cm)||120||126|
|Tip Width (cm)||30.75||31.68|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.25||30.18|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.8||26.5|